Welcome to Fall Season! We are offering soccer, flag football, volleyball, basketball, baseball and girls softball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (except for girls softball).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $55 registration (Jun 24 – Aug 3)
- $75 late registration (Aug 4 – Aug 17)
- June 24 – Registration opens
- Aug 17 – Registration closes
- Sep 7 – Team Meetings
- Week of Sep 9 – practices begin
- Sep 21 – Games
- Sep 28 – Games
- Oct 5 – Fall break (no games)
- Oct 12 – Games
- Oct 19 – Games
- Oct 26 – Games
- Nov 2 – Games, Playoffs*
- Nov 9 – Games, Championship Games*
*Competitive divisions only
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
- Gilbert families will play home games Power Ranch Elementary, Towne Meadows Elementary and Carol Rae Elementary
- Chandler/Gilbert families will play home games at San Tan Junior High and Fulton Elementary
- Central Mesa Families will play home games at Poston Junior High and Taylor Junior High
- Southeast Mesa Families will play home games at Meridian Elementary and Basin 115
- Northeast Mesa Families will play home games at Patterson Elementary
- Queen Creek Families will play home games at (pending approval)
If you would like to play your home games at one of our other locations, please register at those sites.
- Chandler www.chandleryouthsports.org
- Mesa www.mesayouthsports.com
- Queen Creek www.queencreekyouthsports.com
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practices are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *GYS does not provide teams with practice locations during fall season*
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Soccer – shin guards, black shorts, shoes, soccer ball. Cleats and soccer socks are optional.
- Flag Football – mouthguard, black pants/shorts, shoes, football. Cleats are optional.
- Volleyball – knee pads, black shorts, shoes, volleyball.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, black shorts, basketball.
- Baseball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
- Girls Softball – black pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet. Bat and balls are optional.
Team Shirts are provided to all players. Hats are provided to Baseball/Softball only.
Please view the rules for the appropriate sized ball needed for your player.
GAME PLAY FORMAT:
- Soccer – Tournament style (for older divisions only)
- Flag Football – Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Volleyball- Tournament style (beginner to advanced)
- Basketball – Tournament stlye (beginner to advanced)
- Baseball/Softball – Rec style (beginner to intermediate)
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- Team/Child Photo
- The league will provide some equipment for some sports for practice
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location
Full refunds are issued up until the day of team meetings. From then on, only future credits are awarded.