Welcome to Spring Season! We ware offering baseball, tee ball, basketball, flag football, soccer and volleyball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (except girls softball).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $50 normal registration (Feb 1 – Feb 16)
- $65 late registration (Feb 17 – Feb 23)
- $75 really late registration (Feb 24 – 28)
- Feb 1 – Registration opens
- Feb 17 – Late registration begins ($65)
- Feb 24 – Super late registration begins ($75)
- March 1 – Registration closes
- March 16 – Rosters released
- Week of March 17 – practices begin
- March 30 – Games
- April 6 – Retooling week, no games
- April 13 – Games
- April 20 – Games
- April 27 – Games
- May 4 – Games
- May 11 – Games, first round of playoffs*
- May 18 – Second round of playoffs*, Championship Games*
*Competitive divisions only
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Girls Softball – 7-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Games will be played at Cooley Middle School (map)
- Backup locations are Higley Traditional Academy or South Valley Junior High
If you would like to play your home games at another location, please register at that website.
- Mesa (www.mesayouthsports.com)
- Queen Creek (for south Gilbert families, too!) (www.queencreekyouthsports.com)
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practices are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *GYS does not provide teams with practice locations during Spring Season* but we can provide assistance in finding a location
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, shorts
- Flag football – mouthguard, shorts, shoes
- Baseball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove
- Soccer – shin guards, shorts, shoes
- Softball – pants, shoes, glove, batting helmet
- Volleyball – knee pads, shorts, shoes
We provide your child with a game jersey and hat (baseball only) at no extra charge.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- Depending on the sport, the league provides some equipment
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Full refunds are issued up until the day rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location.
In the event of a rainout, we always try our best to schedule make-up games. We cannot guarantee them because facilities are not always available on short notice. There are no refunds if make-up games are not possible.