Welcome to Summer Season! We are offering baseball, tee ball, basketball and volleyball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (boys and girls).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $50 early registration (April 1 – April 30)
- $65 normal registration (May 1 – May 7)
- $75 late registration (May 8+)
*As divisions fill, we will close them
- April 1 – Registration opens
- May 11 – Registration closes
- May 25 – Rosters released
- June 1st – First practice
- June 8th – Games begin
- Jun 10 – 29 – Games (twice a week)
- Jun 29 – Last games + District Championships
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Games are scheduled to be played at Cooley Middle School (map). *Subject to change depending on availability*
- We also have locations in Mesa – www.mesayouthsports.com
- We also have a location in Queen Creek – www.queencreekyouthsports.com
- We also have a location in Chandler (only $25!) – www.chandleryouthsports.org
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Baseball teams must find a field, park or diamond to practice at. A diamond is not necessary. A grassy field works great!
- We will provide gym practices for the first two weeks. Once games start, practices during the week are replaced by games
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
We provide your child with a game jersey and hat (baseball only) at no extra charge.
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, shorts
- Baseball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove, batting helmet
- Soccer – shin guards, shorts, shoes
- Volleyball – knee pads, shorts, shoes
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- Coaches get 50% off
- Free coaches shirt
- Depending on the sport, the league provides some equipment
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches