Welcome to Winter Season! We ware offering baseball, tee ball, basketball, flag football, soccer and volleyball.
ALL SPORTS ARE CO-ED (boys and girls).
Save an additional 10% off by sharing us on facebook during checkout
- $50 normal registration (Oct 15 – Nov 10)
- $65 late registration (Nov 10 – 24)
- $75 really late registration (Nov 25 – Dec 14)
- October 15 – Registration opens
- December 14 – Registration closes
- Dec 29-Jan 4 – Rosters released
- January 19 – Games
- January 26 – Games
- February 2 – Games
- February 9 – Games
- February 16 – Games
- February 23 – Games, first round of playoffs*
- March 2 – Second round of playoffs, Championship Games*
*Competitive divisions only
- Basketball – 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Soccer – 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-12
- Baseball – 3-4, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12
- Flag Football – 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13
- Volleyball – 7-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Games will be played at Cooley Middle School (map)
- Backup locations are Higley Traditional Academy or South Valley Junior High
If you would like to play your home games at another location, please register at that website.
- Mesa (www.mesayouthsports.com)
- Queen Creek (for south Gilbert families, too!) (www.queencreekyouthsports.com)
- Chandler (for west Gilbert families, too!) (www.chandleryouthsports.org)
PRACTICE TIMES & LOCATIONS:
- Practices are arranged at the coach’s discretion. Each team practices when and where they choose.
- *GYS does not provide teams with practice locations during Winter Season*
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED BY PARENTS:
- Basketball – mouthguard, basketball shoes, shorts
- Flag football – mouthguard, shorts, shoes
- Baseball – pants/shorts, shoes, glove (personal batting helmet recommended)
- Soccer – shin guards, shorts, shoes
- Volleyball – knee pads, shorts, shoes
We provide your child with a game jersey and hat (baseball only) at no extra charge.
We are always looking for new parent coaches. Please consider volunteering to coach your child’s team!
- 50% off one child’s registration
- Free coaches shirt
- Depending on the sport, the league provides some equipment
- Sample practices and playbooks are available to all coaches
Full refunds are issued up until the day rosters are released. From then on, only future credits are awarded.
Many teams will play 1-2 away games during the season. These are generally within 5-8 miles away from your home game location.